Don’t own a hot tub? Think you can’t have a hot tub Super Bowl party? Don’t bet on it.
There’s more than one way to execute that perfect game plan.
The fact is, you can rent a hot tub for the Super Bowl. Yes, at each of our three showrooms:
— Westbury/Farmingdale/Windham, NY–
Best Hot Tubs not only sells premium Bullfrog Spas, but you can rent a spa from us, have us deliver it, and set it up. We’ll also tutor you on how to operate it successfully during your rental period.
And. It doesn’t matter how many bump and run tactics try to block our way. Like Brady and his offensive team, nothing stops us from running one of our rentals into the end zone — your backyard, deck or patio.
Want to see one of our successful plays? Here’s a short video of Best Hot Tubs owner, Bill Renter, and one of our technicians, Hunter, delivering one of our rentals in Windham, NY, in less than ideal conditions:
The kickoff for Super Bowl LII is scheduled for 6:30 p.m. ET on Sunday, February 4th.
It’s been 13 years since we’ve seen the Eagles play the Patriots in the Super Bowl. The Pats have a good deal of experience in winning the big game. The Eagles have yet to win one. But anything can happen. So! #GoPats and #FlyEaglesFly!
Our main focus today, however, is to set you up for spiking the ball after hosting the best Super Bowl party in the neighborhood.
1. Warm Things Up! While the Northeast will probably not be suffering another freezing “Bomb Cyclone,” it will still probably be chilly on Super Bowl Sunday. We recommend if you have a fire pit, turn it on for warmth and ambience. If you don’t, they’re easy to install and readily available. Just ask anyone at our showrooms for how we can assist.
2. Pre-game dunk! Invite select friends and family over for a soak before the game (remember the game starts at 6:30/NBC.) If you own your own, say, Bullfrog Spas, set the water temperature to 100 degrees. This might seem too cool, but the slightly lower temperature makes it easier to jump right in. That’s what you want with a crowd, so people get in and out quickly. If you’re getting one of our rentals, ask our staff how to set the best temperature.
3. The “big soak!” Plan to allow the whole party a chance to warm up in the hot tub during halftime. Our best “guestimate” is halftime should start around 8 PM. It usually lasts about 30 minutes. Some guests will want to catch Justin Timberlake, so it could be easier than you think getting everyone in and out.
4. Prepare Your Game Plan! To allow the whole party a chance to have a soak, make a schedule. Having seating areas near the hot tub with clean towels etc. is helpful to make the schedule work. And ahead of game day, send a party announcement that includes a reminder to bring bathing suits. If you can get them to RSVP that will help in making the schedule.
Last but not least,
5. Don’t Forget the Wings! Com’on, you have to have some wings. Pinterest is full of recipes.
Now to wrap up…
To order a new Bullfrog Spa, or hot tub chemicals, to schedule a wet test, or schedule a spa rental in time for the Super Bowl, contact our Best Hot Tubs Showrooms:
Windham Showroom, 5354 Main Street, 5354 Route 23, Windham, NY 12496 (518) 734-9100
Westbury Showroom: 453 Old Country Road, Westbury NY 11590 516-279-4850
Farmingdale Showroom: 1050 Broadhollow Rd, Farmingdale, NY 11735 (631) 465-0175
Our feature photo at the top of the page is from The Bold North Presents Super Bowl LII, February 4, 2018’s Facebook page