This Sunday our whole country will pause to celebrate Dad. He certainly deserves it.
But, most will admit, shopping for Dad can be hard. This makes us put off shopping. If that’s the case for you — and you know that he happens to love his hot tub — we’ve got you covered.
There isn’t much time left, so our focus is on things available from Amazon Prime (free 2-day shipping). But you can easily search similar items at other companies like Walmart that offer fast shipping for a minimum purchase.
1. Disco may be dead, but we never tire of the light show a disco ball provides.
Mom: this particular floating disco ball is an inexpensive gift ideal for kids to give Dad. It’s got a long name: “LED Waterproof Underwater Floating Lamp,” but no need to twist your tongue when giving it to dad. Simply, it’s a floating disco ball. — $9.99
2. Another kid-wallet-friendly gift is a wall hanging. This one aptly describes how Dad feels when he’s outside in his hot tub: This Is The Life: a sign bound to make him smile.
This particular outdoor sign is a “blue distressed 10 x 4.5 wood wall hanging, but if it doesn’t go with your other outdoor decor, there are lots of style options for this bit of wisdom. — $7.95
3. A portable towel warmer such as this Brookstone model is priced more in the Mom-gift range. Note: It’s design means there’s room for two oversized towels, or even a bathrobe.
It also has a built-in timer. A real luxury that Dad will love. — $99.98
4. Speaking of towels. Dad will also appreciate a place to hang his damp towels or even keep extra ones that won’t fit in the warmer.
This particular towel tree is easily transportable to pool-side as well as locating it by the spa. Plus it’s 57” tall. This means Dad can hang robes as well. It is billed as easy to assemble, making it a great last-minute gift. —$69.99
5. The last idea is the Hot Tub Care Service available from Best Hot Tubs.
Imagine. Dad won’t have to worry how clean the water is, what chemicals are needed, should he drain/clean the tub, etc. He can just relax.
You can give Dad a one-time visit by our certified techs, or opt for weekly, bi-weekly or monthly maintenance.
We’re sure Dad will love it.
Best Hot Tubs technicians are trained for just about any hot tub. So even if you don’t have one of our Bullfrog Spas, we’re able to service it.
Another benefit. All this gift will take is a call to one of our Best Hot Tubs New York showrooms.
Nassau (516) 279-4850
Catskills (518) 734-9100
Want more hot tub gift ideas? Check out our 2017 Father’s Day blog for more cool stuff. Those gifts might not all be available at Amazon Prime, but similar ones may be — and there are other franchises such as Walmart with free 2-day shipping.
Here’s to a happy Father’s Day!